Terms And Conditions
Gator Air Conditioning and the equipment owner have the following agreement between them. The planned maintenance agreement entails the following terms and conditions. Known as the Cool Gator Maintenance Plan (CGMP) any materials and/or work done beyond the maintenance and discounts outlined in the membership application above will be solely at the owner of the equipment’s expense.
Gator Air Conditioning is not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury as a result of rendering repairs recommended by the technicians at Gator Air Conditioning to homeowners or their appointed representatives. Gator Air Conditioning is in no way, form, or manner liable for consequential or incidental damages as a result of repairs that are performed and not performed.
- Annually for a Single System (Air Handler and Condenser) $159.40 or monthly at $13.30
- Annually, Additional System $95.40 individually. (Maintenance Tune-Ups has to be scheduled on the same day and at the same address) or $7.95 a month
- PLUS: For a Single System (Air Handler and Condenser) $259.40 Annually or $21.65 monthly.
- Individual Additional System $105.40 Annually, or $8.78 monthly. (Maintenance Tune-Ups has to be scheduled
System Maintenance Tune-Ups Include:
- If applicable, a belt check
- The clean condenser coil is in place
- Measurement of electrical connections
- Cleaning and adjustment of the blower components
- The cleaning and condensation of drains and pans only if and when applicable
- The testing of safety controls and measuring temperature differences
- Check Operating Pressures
- Measure Volts/Amps on Motors
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Monitor Start Capabilities
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Adjust Thermostat Calibration
The Benefits Of Maintenance
- You receive a same-day service guarantee: within 24 hours of your request being made, service will be completed.
- Replacement Credits: You can use your annual Cool Gator Maintenance Plan fees to apply as a credit towards the purchase of a new 15 Seer or a system higher up to the value of $1,000,00. A concurrent enrollment is required.
- Transferable: This agreement hereby binds Gator Air Conditioning and the homeowner, should the homeowner relocate to a new property within the Gator service area, this agreement is transferable. A third party transfer is not permitted.
Work Performed By Any Other Person or Company
At Gator Air Conditioning we guarantee our workmanship. Your agreement with Gator Air Conditioning and all guarantees falls off should you have work done by any other person/company.
Terms Of Agreement
The renewal of this agreement will need to be done each calendar year on or prior the expiration date – which is 364 days from the date of execution which is written at the front of this agreement.
A grace period of 30 days from the expiration date is given in allowance and should the agreement not be renewed within, deactivation will be done.
With a 30 day written notice, the equipment owner or Gator Air Conditioning has the choice to cancel this agreement at any time, for any reason suitable. For purpose of Cancellation, a written notice must be submitted and sent to Gator Air Conditioning at 6216 28th Street East, Ste. 1, Bradenton, FL 34203 or by email to admin@gator ac.com
Should a cancellation occur, the equipment owner is by no means entitled to any refund under this agreement.
Should services be needed post-cancellation, pricing will be calculated at the company standard consumer rate. This consolidates the entire agreement of the parties. No representation, promise and conditions which are not contained herein can modify all which is stated.
Consumer's Rights - The Legalities
For future consumer services intended, this contract or note hereby puts all assignees on notice of the consumer’s right to cancel under Chapter 2 – 18, Florida Administrative Code.
Consumer's Right Of Cancellation
You have the choice to cancel this contract without any penalty of obligation within 3 business days from the date which is stated on this agreement. You will receive a full refund of all payments made to the seller.