Terms And Conditions
This planned maintenance agreement sets forth the entire agreement between Gator Air Conditioning and the equipment owner. It cannot be changed without written approval by Gator Air Conditioning. Any materials and/or work beyond the preventative maintenance and discounts outlined in membership application (herein known as Cool GATOR Maintenance Plan (CGMP)) will be at the equipment owner’s expense. Gator Air Conditioning shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from delay in rendering recommended repairs by Gator Air Conditioning technicians to homeowners or the homeowner’s appointed representatives. In no way shall Gator Air Conditioning be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from repairs performed or not performed.
- $159.40 for a Single System (Air Handler and Condenser) Annually or $13.30 a month
- $95.40 for each Additional System (Maintenance Tune-ups must be scheduled on the same day at the same address) Annually or additional $7.95 a month
- PLUS -$259.40 for a Single System (Air Handler and Condenser) Annually or $21.65 a month
- $105.40 for each Additional System (Maintenance Tune-ups must be scheduled on the same day at the same address) Annually or an additional $8.78 a month
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE TUNE-UPS INCLUDE:
- Belt Check, if applicable
- Clean Condenser Coil in Place
- Measure Electrical Connections
- Clean & Adjust Blower Components
- Clean Condensate Drains and Pans when applicable
- Test Safety Controls and Measure Temperature Differences
- Check Operating Pressures
- Measure Volts/Amps on Motors
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Monitor Start Capabilities
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Adjust Thermostat Calibration
*BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE
Benefits may vary depending an the age of the system, type, quality of installation, and ductwork conditions.
- SAME DAY SERVICE GUARANTEE
Service will be completed within 24-Hours of the request being received.
- REPLACEMENT CREDITS
Annual Cool GATOR Maintenance Plan fees can be applied as a credit towards the purchase of a new 15 SEER or higher system — up to $1,000.00. Concurrent enrollment required.
This agreement is binding between Gator Air Conditioning and the homeowner. It is transferable with the homeowner to a new property, within Gator service area. It is not transferable to a third party.
WORK PERFORMED BY OTHERS
We guarantee our workmanship. Any work performed by another person/company other than Gator Air Conditioning will be cause for this agreement as well as Gator Air Conditioning guarantees to be null and void.
This agreement will need to be renewed each calendar year on or before the expiration date, which is 364 days from the date of execution written on the front of this agreement. Agreements not renewed within a 30-day grace period of the expiration date will be deactivated.
The equipment owner or Gator Air Conditioning may cancel this agreement for any reason at any time with 30-day written notice. To cancel, written notice must be sent to Gator Air Conditioning at 6216 28th Street East, Ste. 1, Bradenton, FL 34203 or by email to [email protected]. If canceled, the equipment owner is not entitled to any refund under this agreement. Services needed after cancellation will be calculated at the company standard consumer rate. This represents the entire agreement between the parties, and no representation, promise and conditions not contained herein shall modify these items.
CONSUMER'S RIGHTS - THE LEGAL STUFF
THIS CONTRACT OR NOTE IS FOR FUTURE CONSUMER SERVICES AND PUTS ALL ASSIGNEES ON NOTICE THE CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL UNDER CHAPTER 2-18, FLORIDA ADMINISTRATIVE CODE.
CONSUMER'S RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You may cancel this contract without any penalty of obligation within 3 business days from the date on this agreement and receive a full refund of all payments made to the seller.